Our Goal: We are changing the story of foster care by giving Coloradans easy ways to support foster parents.
WHAT IS YOUR PLAN?
In 2018, we're accomplishing our mission through three simple steps:
- Captivating Colorado's attention with real stories (podcasts, blogs, and live events). Humanity motivates action.
- Making it EASY (without compromising kids' safety) to become a foster care babysitter. Our goal is 100 volunteers in 2018.
- Connecting excellent foster care nonprofits around CO, to make sure they are seen and heard by their target audiences
DO YOU HAVE ANY SUCCESS STORIES?
You can read about the relationships of support created by Foster Together here. But if you like bullet points:
- Meals delivered (via gift card or volunteer) to 50 foster and reunified families (children home from foster care)
- Ten foster families matched with family helpers
- Thousands of Coloradans hearing the true story of foster care for the first time
Potential donors may request our pitch deck, complete with specific program goals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES SUPPORTING FOSTER TOGETHER
WITH FIVE AVENUES to attract the general public to stories of foster care, we'll INTRODUCE Colorado folks into their choice of support actions: