YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO FOSTER? YOU CAN STILL SUPPORT KIDS NOW.
"Fostering as a single mom is stressful. You help me give M the care she deserves." -K, Denver foster mom (more success stories below)
PROVIDE PERSONALIZED SUPPORT FOR KIDS
BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT:
- Kids and their foster families will get personalized hands-on help (like meals and childcare), leading to more relaxed, present caregivers for the kids who need them most.
- You amplify the message that when we care for the family, we care for the child
- Monthly donors will get project updates and local event invites
Foster Together is a 501c3 nonprofit founded by Hope, a Colorado foster mom, in 2017. On a shoestring budget and with a team of volunteers and small donors, she's changing the system in honor of the five kids she's parented.
- Blasting Colorado with real foster care stories. Humanity motivates action.
- Making it EASY to help a family, hands-on.
- Collaborating between CO nonprofits (we don't like to duplicate work).
Neighborhood Success Stories:
- Meals delivered to 50 foster & reunified families (children home from foster care)
- 25 foster families matched with family helpers
- Thousands hearing the human side of foster care for the first time