LET'S GET DAD SOMETHING UNIQUE THIS YEAR
Dads are foundational in a kid's life. As foster parents we daily see the need for a caring father. But the good news is, the foster dads are stepping up, and we have a simple way you can help, dad-to-dad.
We are here to support compassionate foster dads (and moms) who refuse to leave kids alone in a broken system. Without support, foster families have a high burnout rate. Our foster parent helpers are trained to bring practical help and friendship to keep our best foster homes open and stable for kids.
And YOU can sponsor a foster family helper in honor of a dad you love.
HE'LL LIKE IT BETTER THAN A NEW TIE. PROMISE.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A meaningful, conversation-starting Father's Day gift, and inclusion in our community of Colorado foster family supporters
- An emailed gift card (design above) to print and tuck into a Father's Day card (or, you can just hit "forward"--we want to make this easy on you!)
- Sponsor updates, with real life family stories, for as many months as you donate (one update for $35, a year of updates for $125, etc)
WHAT YOU GIVE:
- You make the difference between feeling isolated (common for foster families) and feeling seen and supported by neighbors.
- A neighbor is recruited and trained to do something simple for the foster family (like dropping off a monthly meal)
- A genuine relationship grows between the family and the helper, where they share the load both practically and emotionally
Your sponsorship is tax-deductible. EIN 82-2378486
Questions? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you a personal reply.
HERE'S WHERE YOU COME IN