ARE YOU READY TO ATTRACT THE FRESH GENERATION OF FOSTER PARENTS?
If you want people to pay attention to your program's great work, let's talk.
We'll create a custom proposal for you. We offer:
- A quick-start, creating 3+ months of content
- Marketing training & monthly plan for your staff
- An event/live series to get your city buzzing
- Ongoing marketing & storytelling done for you
Proudly based in Colorado, we will travel anywhere to show off your great work.
We come with references from foster parents, reunified families, nonprofit leaders, state and county officials, & former foster youth.
WE'RE HERE TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- Want help showcasing your (often quiet) work?
- Want to recruit excellent foster parents/volunteers?
- Need positive PR to keep your reputation on point?
- Want to collaborate, rather than compete as enemies, locally?
That's what we do best.
GETTING YOUR AUDIENCE TO CARE ABOUT FOSTER CARE
Call it PR, or marketing--we don't mind. The whole point is to get foster care into the daily thoughts--and daily scrolling--of the average person.
We take people from thinking, "Foster care is a big, scary crisis and I can't even think about it" to, "I could help one or two real kids? They're worth it."
In short, we help your ideal audience care about foster care.
OUR EXPERTISE, YOUR GAIN
We don't do tired-out marketing. Mass-production doesn't work for kids, and it doesn't work in storytelling.
- We plan specific stories from your program successes
- We leverage each story in all forms: social media, audio, blogging, and live events
- We form stories around the latest child welfare innovation, research, and legislation
- We can do the work, taking tasks off your plate
- We fine-tune the language and digital targeting to attract the people you need
It's time to be done marketing with no results.
FOSTER CARE FOR A NEW GENERATION
We showcase your awareness of ethical, culturally-vibrant child welfare by highlighting themes of:
- Family preservation
- Racial and economic justice
- Trauma-informed care
- A well-rounded life and millennial values for the current generation of foster youth and foster parents
People want to make sure they're doing the most good with their time. These topics matter.
With your staff managing casework and logistics, you need someone to create custom media for your program to attract the next generation of foster parents and volunteers.
You may hire us:
- to create content for you each month
- to train and assist your staff in marketing
- to power-up your advertising with a fast and furious contract
If you have a great program running and just need more people to jump in (as foster parents, volunteers, or otherwise), this is for you.
If you need our help in building and advertising the program, see CONSULTING.