ARE YOU DONE WITH "CHILD WELFARE AS USUAL?"
If you want to begin your program with excellence, add to your services, or fine-tune your marketing, let's talk.
We'll create a custom proposal for you. We offer:
- Intensive 3-5 day kickstarts
- Hourly consulting
- Monthly retainers
Proudly based in Colorado, we will travel anywhere to help you offer stand-out service to children.
We come with references from foster parents, reunified families, nonprofit leaders, state and county officials, & former foster youth.
WE'RE HERE TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER
- Want help showcasing your (often quiet) work?
- Want to build your program with excellence, instead of correcting time-wasting mistakes later?
- Want to recruit & retain excellent foster parents?
- Need positive PR to keep your reputation on point?
- Want to make sure your investment in a new program isn't wasted?
- Want to collaborate, rather than compete as enemies, locally?
That's what we do best.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
You've seen it. We've seen it. Programs that "ask for feedback" (hello, committees and complaint sessions!) but are too busy to put requests into action. We'll help you build a system where those "little things" that matter to your people happen almost automatically. We consult from the perspectives of:
- foster parents (both seasoned providers & millennial foster parents)
- former foster youth & reunified families
- adoptive parents and children
- agency employees
- intellectual and faith leaders, both historic and current
OUR EXPERTISE, YOUR GAIN
We don't do tired-out, mass-produced solutions. It doesn't work for kids, and it doesn't work for excellent programs like yours.
- We spend pre-contract hours researching and planning for your project in your community
- You get fresh eyes and ideas to breathe life and energy into your services and/or marketing
- You get the latest in child welfare innovation, research on child development, and legislation
- We get boots-on-the-ground to take tasks off your plate
- You get perspective from our well-rounded network (former foster youth, reunified & adoptive families, both fresh and seasoned foster parents)
It's time to be done with "child welfare as usual."
FOSTER CARE FOR A NEW GENERATION
People are tired of top-down programs. We showcase your awareness of ethical, culturally-vibrant child welfare.
- Family preservation
- Racial and economic justice
- Trauma-informed care
- A well-rounded life and millennial values for the current generation of foster youth and foster parents